Monday, August 26, 2013

More Michael photos

I am a fairly terrible photographer and most of the time I easily accept this about myself since I prefer to absorb the moment rather than document it for posterity.  Sometimes, though, I wish I was better at taking pictures and this is one of those times.  Michael is such a cutie and I cannot really capture it on camera.  These will have to suffice until others get a chance to meet him.

 Enjoying some tummy time.

 Sisters introducing him to the joys of eating snacks in front of the TV.

Fun with the girls


Sleeping teddy bear.

5 comments:

grandrents said...

He is such a cutie! Can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

The big sisters seem to be having a lot of fun with him.

Cheers from all of us in Maine.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
helenhs@berkeley.edu said...

I just love the pictures with the girls. It seems they adore him. How incredible for you all. You have been blessed.

helenhs@berkeley.edu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.