Monday, December 10, 2012

The Many Days of Christmas Vacation!

School holidays are always a bit of a challenge for me.  I'm hoping to keep the kids busy with crafts and activities so we don't descend into the whining woes until the afternoons. So, here we go:

"On the first day of Christmas vacation, my mommy occupied me.....with a homemade nativity."


thanks to http://marloesdevee.blogspot.com/2010/12/make-your-own-christmas-crib.html

"On the second day of Christmas vacation, my mommy occupied me.....with a portrait of baby jesus."


"On the third day of Christmas vacation, my mommy occupied me.... with a hideous gingerbread house and matching pyramids to represent our ill-fated vacation."


"On the fourth day of Christmas vacation my mommy occupied me... with a homemade snowglobe"

"On the fifth day of Christmas vacation, my mommy occupied me with various other crafts such as snowflake making, cookies, and general art projects, but she was pretty well burnt out by the end of week one."

No comments: